samedi 1 février 2014

Croquis de février / February sketch (Blue Fern Studios)

Voici mon interprétation du croquis de février. J'ai utilisé les chipboards Always and Forever et Checker Bits.  J'ai aussi utilisé une partie de l'emballage Blue Fern pour faire mon fond (le carton qui protège les panneaux).

Here's my take at this month's sketch. I used the Always and Forever and Checker Bits chipboard. I also used part of a Blue Fern package for my background (the cardstock used the protect the panels).





5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

C'est vraiment superbe ;)
tu as énormément de talents.
J'adore

Belle à cropper a dit…

vraiment beau !!

ALINE a dit…

I loved your page! It is wonderful!

Val-Belle a dit…

Ah very sweet tender layout and beautiful photo... amazing work once again.

ALINE a dit…

Hi Mariemily

I loved this!
I created a page on this inspired your project!
I hope you enjoy!
http://ateliedashorasvagas.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/lo-always-and-forever.html